Wednesday 22 October 2008

I wish that it was my last hour on the titanic. Im at break point. Today, a girl who screamed at me last week for not praising her rubbish work, told me to shut up every time I spoke, that i'm stupid and then repeatedly called me a tramp.  there were many other moment like this today but that topped it. I found it very hard not to insult her back. i did call her a fool. I also learnt that two of my collegues are leaving the department leaving me to do hold up the fort and induct new staff which i will not be paid to do. I now see why teachers go off work with stress. I find the workload almost impossible. I get in a 8.am every day. I work all day til six pm with less than hour off in the day. I leave when the school keeper kicks me out and i could still stay on till nine and only then feel like I have done most of what is asked. I have no life. I'm drinking way too much. My period is over two weeks late. I  have psoriasis on my elbows and ankles.. and i want to leave this profession and say... hey, let someone else fucking do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment